Friday, January 22, 2010

How Should You Buy Your DJ Equipment Turntables - New Or Used?

top custom html 1

Are you looking to become a DJ and your needing turntables? Are you looking at the cost ratio, what should you buy, used turntables or brand new turntables? I will give you a little insight on the different factors of buying DJ equipment turntables.

Turntables can be pretty expensive, especially when you have to have two turntables to do any mixing. If you're just starting out money may be a concern. But you also have to keep in mind what you're getting when you purchase used DJ equipment turntables.

Yes they are a bargain compared to buying new ones. But ask yourself this question, why are they selling their turntables? Is there something wrong with them that they won't tell you? Are they looking for quick cash? Is it stolen property? All these factors would have to be looked at when buying used turntables.

Everything may look good on the surface but when you get ready to start mixing that's when the problems start. The reason I say this is because I ran into the same problem. I bought some used turn tables for a friend so that he could start his DJ career and when he went to hook the turntables up, he ran into all sorts of problems, and they guy I bought them from, had a pre paid phone which was no longer in service, yeah I was a little angry at the time, but you live and you learn.

Cost may be an issue when buying new DJ equipment turntables but to be the best you have to have the best. There is nothing like the smell of new turntables coming out of a box, it just smells like greatness, and how much money I will make with those turntables, all man. Trust me it's all worth it.

With brand new turntables I feel safer because I know if something is wrong with the turntables I have a warranty of some sort. This is what I did to get those brand new DJ equipment turntables, instead of going with used ones again; because if you want to do something you have to do it right.

I had the will and dedication to getting this DJ empire off the ground, so I decided to invest my money in new equipment; because I knew with the fire in my teams heart we can make the money we spent back in ten fold.

So if you have the determination to be the best then do what I did and go get the best DJ equipment turntables, and trust me whatever you spend will return plus plenty more as long as you're doing your part.

bottom custom html 3
Technorati